Balance At Work’s classes and workshops are held in a convenient downtown location. If you have any difficulty finding the space, feel free to call or text me at 705.768.3492. The space is available for short-term rental.
Ewart O’Dwyer Building
311 George Street North, Unit LL8
(corner of George & Charlotte Streets)
Entrance is on George Street immediately south of Charlotte, kitty-corner to the Market Hall clock tower and across from the Whistlestop Cafe.
- Enter this door, and take the stairs or elevator down 1 floor.
- Go through the doors on your left.
- Walk to the end of the hall and turn left.
- Balance At Work is the first door on your left.
- There are washrooms across the hall. There is a small change room in the practice space.
Parking is free on downtown streets until 9am and after 6pm ($1/hour between 9 and 6). There is also a parking lot for Ewart O’Dwyer building clients immediately south of the building (entrance on George Street), but it is often full.