Private Yoga Lessons
Seeking extra personal support?
Don’t enjoy the yoga studio experience?
Why not try private lessons in the comfort of your own home?
- 30- to 90-minute sessions
- experienced & supportive teacher to help you build a personalized practice
- use of yoga mat, strap, & blocks included
Develop a Personalized Series
I can help you develop a personalized yoga series to practice in the comfort of your home*. Here’s how it works:
Initial Consultation (1.5 – 2 hours)
- We spend some time together in your home to figure out what you want to achieve through yoga, as well as any physical concerns that may influence your practice.
- We work through several movements and poses together to determine what works for you and what doesn’t, always with an eye towards avoiding injury.
Series Development & Test Drive
- I take what we did together and develop a series just for you.
- I email you the series and instructions for each pose that will allow you to do it safely.
- You explore it on your own a couple of times to see what needs to be clarified or changed.
Refinement & Finalization (1 hour)
- We meet again to work through your questions and concerns and refine the series as needed.
- I email you a revised personalized series for you to use on your own.
Andrew was a tremendous help to me. I’m a bigger guy with zero yoga experience, and Andrew made it enjoyable and easy to follow. He customized a routine for me that took into consideration my injuries that has allowed me to complete a 20-30 minute session on my own. His explanations and gentle approach as well as on the go modifications made me feel very comfortable. I’m now doing my routine 4-6 times per week and I’ve seen tremendous progress. I highly recommend his services.
Being able to explore the different yoga stretches and positions that felt good for ME was fabulous! I feel great 🙂 Thank you for greeting me at the door, for taking the time to get to know a little bit about me, and for looking after my comfort and well being during our session.
- Deepen your current practice or start a new one
- Learn the nuances of the poses in your personalized series or modify it to make it more challenging as you progress