- Convenient downtown Peterborough location makes it easy for you to practice on your way to or from work
- Friendly, supportive, and experienced teacher
- Small class size (maximum 12) means more personal attention
- Comfortable mirror-free space with low lighting
Take a Stress Break!
Take some time for yourself. Anyone will benefit from this gentle Hatha series that is designed to target the areas of the body that suffer most from prolonged sitting and to provide a workout that will relieve stress and leave you feeling energized.
- Tuesdays before work (7:30-8:15am)
- Thursdays after work (5:45-6:30pm)
First-time drop-in only $5
Classes are small, but there may be room for you. Contact me if you’d like to try one out, and I’ll send you an email with:
- details on how to find and get into the practice space
- what to wear/bring to class
- a new student input form
- the amount owing and a description of payment options
Andrew is one of the best yoga teachers I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. His instructions are lucid, clear, and delivered with the utmost compassion for his students and their own emerging body awareness. I felt the transformative effects of his approach after a single class. Highly recommended and with no reservations whatsoever.
Your Investment in Yourself (including HST)
10-class Pass: $135 (take any class you want; expires 12 weeks after 1st use)
First class: $5
Yoga mat rental $1 | Filtered water provided for free
For those with unusual schedules or who are seeking extra personal support. Private and semi-private sessions are available in your Peterborough home for 30 to 90 minutes. Available most weekday mornings and afternoons.
Andrew brings the perfect combination of experience and passion to help his clients balance work and life. He is an attentive instructor, making sure his clients realize the full benefits of his extensive experience. He makes yoga fun, and totally re-energizing. I have taken many yoga classes and Andrew is, by far, the best and most knowledgable instructor I have ever experienced. I am happy to recommend him.